Hello Members!
I spent quite a lot hours in garage and got some results.
Rims were sandblasted, now they went for making them straight. After that I will decide to chrome or to paint them.
I also received new clutch basket (my was welded).
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-0IB5NUI7MN8/T3 ...
Die Suche ergab 4 Treffer
- 07.04.2012, 14:17
- Forum: Sonstiges
- Thema: Hello and welcome
- Antworten: 7
- Zugriffe: 8441
- 10.03.2012, 15:58
- Forum: Sonstiges
- Thema: Hello and welcome
- Antworten: 7
- Zugriffe: 8441
Re: Hello and welcome
If you don't see them it does not mean that they can't look brilliant. I want to refurbish every single part.
I just heard that chrome may fall off from welded places. After sandblasting I will make decision if rims are in good condition (no wastage) I will probably chrome them.
I just heard that chrome may fall off from welded places. After sandblasting I will make decision if rims are in good condition (no wastage) I will probably chrome them.
- 10.03.2012, 11:17
- Forum: Sonstiges
- Thema: Hello and welcome
- Antworten: 7
- Zugriffe: 8441
Re: Hello and welcome
Hello,
Thank you anh for your help, I already did this, but I bet a lot of interesting things were written on this forum in German.
Werner , I joined the group of facebook, thanks for info!
I have small stop with my work on my A2.
I need few parts:
- gear-wheel
- piston (now got 60,45), where ...
Thank you anh for your help, I already did this, but I bet a lot of interesting things were written on this forum in German.
Werner , I joined the group of facebook, thanks for info!
I have small stop with my work on my A2.
I need few parts:
- gear-wheel
- piston (now got 60,45), where ...
- 07.03.2012, 11:02
- Forum: Sonstiges
- Thema: Hello and welcome
- Antworten: 7
- Zugriffe: 8441
Hello and welcome
On the beginning I need to admit that I do not know German language, so I need to write in English.
My name is Marek and I can say that I am your neighbor from abroad, because I live at the moment in Poland.
I am the owner of Heinkel Tourist 103 A2 year 1964, which I bought 3 months ago. Now it is ...
My name is Marek and I can say that I am your neighbor from abroad, because I live at the moment in Poland.
I am the owner of Heinkel Tourist 103 A2 year 1964, which I bought 3 months ago. Now it is ...