Korallenrot in Spies Hecker

Alle Fragen rund um Heinkel-Kabine und Trojan
Antworten
JASequeira

Korallenrot in Spies Hecker

Beitrag von JASequeira »

Hello,

I'm from Portugal and I'm restoring a 1957 Heikel Kabine Type 154 B0.
It is Red (Korallenrot). I know the Glasurit code is 21 but the garage that is doing the paint job only uses Spies Hecker paint.
Anyone knows the Spies Hecker code for this color? Where I might find it? A generic (universal) color code for it?

Thank you.
anh

Re: Korallenrot in Spies Hecker

Beitrag von anh »

There is no specification for the Spies Hecker Color matching system

In the beginning of the color specification process initiates by the Clubs, we have invited several color manufacturer, including Spies Hecker to help us.
There were no support at all, while Glasurit has invested together with us time an money to analyse the Heinkel-colors.
Meanwhile Glasurit has done similar activities with other clubs and has become the FIA approved color experts for classic vehicles.

Es gibt keine Spezifikation für das Spies Hecker Farbsysten

Zu Beginn des von HCD initiierten Farbspezifikationsprozesses haben wir mehrere Farbhersteller eingeladen, darunter auch Spies Hecker, um uns zu helfen.
Es gab von Spies Hecker keine Untertützung, während Glasurit zusammen mit uns Zeit und Geld investiert hat, um die Heinkel-Farben zu analysieren.
Inzwischen hat Glasurit ähnliche Aktivitäten mit anderen Clubs unternommen und ist zum FIA-anerkannten Farb-Experten für Oldtimer geworden.

anh
JASequeira

Re: Korallenrot in Spies Hecker

Beitrag von JASequeira »

Danke für seine antwort.

I will talk to them.
Still if they find a way to match the color using Spies Hecker I'll share it here.
Antworten